Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) refers to all types of arthritis that affect young people less than 16 years of age.
To learn more about JIA, download the information sheet which provides general information on diagnosis and treatment of JIA, as well as tips on managing it, and where to find further information and advice.
We are here to support families living with JIA. If you would like to be included in our JAGS Network to hear about our special events, please contact Arthritis SA and ask for Health Services.
- A guide for young adults booklet
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Juvenile arthritis - a teacher's guide
- Anterior knee pain
- Chronic Pain
- Familial Mediterranean fever (FML)
- Good sleep habits
- Growing pains
- Juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM)
- Localised Scleroderma
- Mycophenolate Mofetil
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Sever's disease